In this DMCA page, you will be learning all about the rules and regulation of wellnesshorizon.com following DMCA and US copyright Fair Act. These both rule systems outline publishing content in websites which explain what can do with your copyrighted material and other’s copyrighted contents and what not.
We believe all of our contests such as picture, GIF, banner, audio, video, etc. are published following all these rules including Wellness Horizon Blogs too.
What is DMCA?
The full meaning of DMCA is Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The work of DMCA is making all the rules and regulations of all the publishing contents of Websites, blog sites, and their copyrighted materials. All the websites are compliance with the DMCA including welnesshorizon.com.
Our policy is, we respond; investigate of any infringements notice which breaks any rules of this act. After investigating the matter, we will correct the issue as early we can.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you are aware of the matter that any of your copyrighted material/materials is on Wellness Horizon’s page, then you can send a notice of that. But make sure you have full copyright of the materials, and the website has published it without taking any permission from you or your permitted agent/media.
Note that, if you miss present any news or violate any laws and we find it after proper investigation then we will take charges against you. The command will include legal action, damage cost, and attorney fees also. So it’s better to consult with an attorney before making any further moves against the site.
What Should Contain in Your Copyright Infringement Claim
Understand first and Follow these steps while making your infringement claim of a copyrighted item.
- Include valid and proper evidence of the authorized person/website’s documents of the violated item/s.
- Add your accurate contact information including phone number and postal address so we can contact with your directly anytime.
- Must include an identified search result which shows the infringement materials has been found at least one search result in any favorite search engine like Google.
- Mention that complaining party has faith and proof that the published content in welnesshorizon has no authorization of the materials by its owner or its approved agents.
- Include a statement that all the provide info here is entirely accurate and come under perjury penalty. If you are complaining on behalf of any other person/company/organization then mentions that you have all rights on behalf of the owner too.
- Your complaining notice must be sign by its authorized owner who has trespass the rights to the complaining party.
- Your complaint copy must sign by authorized owner/person of the exclusive right which apparently trespassed.
Finally, send your notice to the contact us page. We will investigate the matter and try to sort out as early we can. Completing the whole will take time, so please be patients on that. Remember if you submit this complaint any other media such as our Internet provider but not wellnesshorizon.com your claim will be considered invalid. Thank you.