You may hear the various benefits of weight loss. Thinking how to drink apple cider vinegar for weight loss? Well, it taps into various physiological mechanisms which help to lose weight. Thus, Apple cider vinegar has made from crushed apples. After that, it distilled and then fermented. As a result, it comes from a liquid which is rich in acetic acid.
What is apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is mainly made up in the fermentation process in two steps.
Firstly, apples are crushed or cut and combine it with yeast. So it converts the sugar into alcohol. Secondly, bacteria are put to ferment into acetic acid. To make traditional apple cider vinegar, it will take one month. Nowadays it is made up in commercially. However, the main component of apple cider vinegar is Acetic acid.
You can read more:
How to Drink Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
Let’s see some benefit of taking apple cider vinegar. So have a look.
1. Appetite suppressor
Apple cider vinegar gives a feeling of satisfying soon which leads to eating less. According to the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, people who take apple cider vinegar regularly with bread feel fuller than those who eat only bread. However, the primary constituent of vinegar, acetic acid is a great element. The more acetic acid participants ingested, the more they will feel fulfilled.
2. Keep blood sugar levels in control
Apple cider vinegar restrains uncontrollable sugar crashes and spikes. In that European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, they also show that who take ACV regularly had lower glucose levels. Meanwhile, a person who takes a higher dose of vinegar gain profit from eating after 90 minutes.
3. The benefit of Acetic Acid for Fat Loss
Acetic acid is mainly a short-chain fatty acid which dissolves into melt into acetate as well as hydrogen in the body. However, the researcher found that this acetic acid is helpful for weight loss in many ways. Let’s see some of this.
Lowers blood sugar levels:
Acetic acid boosts the ability of liver as well as muscles to receive sugar from the blood.
Reduce insulin levels:
Besides lower blood sugar, it also decreases the ratio of insulin to glucagon. As a result, it helps in fat burning.
More than anything, acetic acid increase enzyme AMPK. So that it will ensure fat burning as well as decreases sugar production.
Decrease fat storage:
In the treatment of obese diabetic, acetate or acetic acid protect from obesity and maximize the expression of genes. As a result, it will cut off belly fat and liver fat.
Acetic acid helps to develop less body fat buildup as well as burning fat.
Helps to lose body fat and weight
Apple cider vinegar is quite an impressive effect on body fat and weight. In a study on Japan, some obese Japanese adults take either one tablespoons or 2 tablespoons of vinegar every day for 12-week. However, they were requested to restricted consuming alcohol intake but continue the usual diet. The result was pretty amazing.
Those who consumed 15 ml or 1 tablespoon of vinegar had the following averages:
- Weight loss: 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg).
- The decrease in waist circumference: 0.5 in (1.4 cm).
- The decrease in body fat: 0.7%.
- The decrease in triglycerides: 26%.
Those who are consuming 30 ml or 2 tablespoons of vinegar in every day:
- Weight loss: 3.7 lbs (1.7 kg).
- The decrease in body fat percentage: 0.9%.
- The decrease in waist circumference: 0.75 in (1.9 cm).
- The decrease in triglycerides: 26%.
Other Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Besides of helping weight and fat loss, it has several other health benefits:
- Apple cider vinegar is extremely helpful in lowers insulin and blood sugar.
- Adding the apple cider with high-carb foods improve insulin sensitivity by 34%.
- It is also helpful to cure polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) of women.
- Apple cider vinegar has a significant on increasing good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol or LDL.
- It inhibits the enzyme responsible as well as constructs blood vessels.
- It kills harmful viruses by 95% and bacteria by 90%.
How to Take Apple Cider Vinegar to Lose Weight
In The research about using the apple cider vinegar food or diet, you have to follow:
Firstly, add one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a cup of water and take it per day to help weight loss. Gradually increase the amount of per serving. As a result, drinking of apple cider frequently will help to encourage fat loss. When you get habituated, and then take 2 tablespoons in each day. On the other hand, you may use it in your diet.
Keep in mind that apple cider is quite acidic so that it might damage your teeth. So you should dilute the vinegar with water properly. Thus, don’t take undiluted ACV. Taking undiluted ACV is just harmful. We suggested drinking vinegar water with the straw to save the tooth enamel.
Consult the Doctor before taking ACV
- If you are a diabetic patient.
- If you take diuretic or heart medications.
- If you are in breastfeeding.
- If you are pregnant.
Recipe of Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
- Water (8 oz. or 1 cup)
- Apple juice, organic (2 tsp.)
- Apple cider vinegar (2-3 tsp.)
- Raw honey (1 tsp.)
How to prepare
- Blend all the ingredients.
- You may add more honey or water for better taste.
The Cons of taking Apple Cider Vinegar
- If you take a large amount of apple cider, it reduces the potassium levels. Very low potassium level will weaken the bones.
- If you are taking heart medication digoxin, apple cider will be some side effect of nausea, dizziness, and confusion.
- Water pills or Diuretic medication will decrease the level of potassium.
- Be caution in taking tablet form of ACV. As it is highly acidic, it may stick in the throat and difficulty swallowing.
- It can damage the teeth esophagus and enamel if it doesn’t dilute properly.
Hopefully, this how to drink apple cider vinegar for weight loss article will be helpful for you. To wrap up, we could say you may take it for losing weight but with some caution. So be careful on that.