Cellulite or orange peel skin is a formation of dimples and lumps in the body skin. It is so clumsy that many worried how to reduce cellulite form her skin. Though it is common for both male and female, it mostly affects a female. Mainly it causes when an interaction of tissue that lies under the skin of body and fat layer just below the skin.
However, it has three steps to determine the intensity. Mild to severe and between these two is moderate grade. It usually appears on hips and thighs, but it affects on arm and back as well. A healthy diet, balanced lifestyle can reduce cellulite from the body. But besides the natural remedies, one can take some medical treatment also.
What Causes Cellulite On Skin And How To Reduce Cellulite
The reason behind cellulite in unknown but the structure of connective tissue and fat layer causes it. Fat people are more likely to have this syndrome, but other factors also are responsible for that. Let’s look at the causation first then the remedies will be discussed for reducing cellulite.
Recommended For Women:
- Daily lifestyle and dietary factor: It is obvious that who don’t follow healthy lifestyle face health problem more. Excessive fat in food, carbohydrate, less fiber, more salt and sugar advanced the cellulite grow on skin. It is also prevalent for the smoker, non-exerciser and who less movement his body for a long time.
Even who wear tight underwear for a long period also can suffer. Because of tight elastic lowers the blood flow under the skin. But it is not abundant to slim people. Though cellulite affects after 25 age, a teenager can be affected.
- Hormonal Factor: Hormone can cause cellulite to those who are suffering from some hormonal problem such as thyroid hormone, noradrenaline, estrogen, and insulin. These can increase the development of cellulite. Estrogen is responsible for lower blood flow under the skin and decreases women menopause. Even fat cells make estrogen hormone to fall as well.
- Genetic Factor: Genetic factor plays a role in affecting cellulite. It can happen from parents genes. But it links a person’s fat on her skin, metabolism, circulatory levels and ethnicity.
- Age Factor: The more one person become an age-old her skin becomes loose, thin and sag. This increase the possibility of cellulite development.
The Treatment Can Be Taken For Reduce Cellulite From Hips And Thigh
Now you know what causes cellulite in the body. Several processes can be taken to reduce or stop developing cellulite in your body. So, first begin with changes in food habit and lifestyle.
- Eat healthy food: If your body has extra fat, you need to cut down the fat first. Fat cells are the one of that causation of cellulite. Avoid processing food such as cane food, fast food, and fried food. Increase fiber in your dietary chart. Try to keep more fruits and vegetable in your diet chart. Avoid tea, coffee, processed juice, and carbohydrate.
These causes dehydration and looks your skin shriveled. Drink pure water, herbal tea, and organic juice alternatively. Fresh fruit and vegetable have no alternative. It has fiber that helps you to reduce toxins from your body also.
- Massaging the body: It sometimes helps to massage particular body part applying body cream. There are many creams for cellulite. You can have to according to your skin and massage over the area for sometimes. It reduces the cellulite and planes the skin again.
Besides, take doctor advice to choose the best cream and avoid skin thinning moisture. It makes the cellulite more obvious but nothing.
- Swap your salt today: Every day we consume lots of salt than necessity. You cannot eliminate it but can reduce it. If you already ate the wrong salt, reducing cannot help much. Take sea salt instead of refined salt. Refined or table salt is acidic and absorbs water from the body. It takes time to digest the salt. Even some study advice to avoid testing salt as well.
- Exercise and hard working: Move to your body. It will reduce your fat, increase digestion and appetite. Remember mostly bulky body looks lymphatic and dimpled.
The Medical Therapy May Apply For Cellulite
For those suffering from cellulite for a long time and wants to remove it in short time can apply several medical therapies. There several medical treatments that help to reduce cellulite. Though these are mostly costly and long term. So, let’s look at the process of how to reduce cellulite medically.
- Laser treatment: laser treatment is one kind of radiation that uses to breaking the tissue beneath the skin. Mainly required radiation inserts over the skin. It breaks up the cells and increases collagen to thin the skin. That help to reduce cellulite. However, laser treatment is taken if it appears for years. Besides, it is costly as well.
- Endermologie: It uses a device to massage the skin. The process is lengthy for the best result, but it is safe.
- Acoustic therapy: It mainly uses sound wave under the surface to break down the fatty cells and tissue. One kind of hand-held tools or device is used to for it. It works but takes few session.
- Radiotherapy: It uses heating process to reduce cellulite, but the results are not for long time.
- Ionithermie treatment: Covering the cellulite area with special mud. Then apply current and wrapped it with plastic. Though it is less effective.
Now you know about cellulite and what causes it. Even you have some idea how to reduce cellulite. Prevention is better than remedies. So, start maintaining a balanced lifestyle for preclusion all kinds of disease and symptom. For those who are suffering from a genetic or hormonal problem can take the medical therapy.
But no treatment is permanent. After a certain period, you may see the appearance again. So, you must maintain a diet, exercise, and everything. However, always give priority to your doctor first to choose the best method.